Monday 9 July 2012

Unit 5 The Subtle Mind

"The Subtle Mind," experience was a little easier for me to experience as every week of mental fitness is getting easier and easier. I thought this was even more relaxing than the "Loving kindness," exercise. The mental fitness exercises are getting easier and easier because every week I am preparing myself for the exercises. The more prepared I am the better the experience I have. I actually enjoyed the long pauses because it helped to relax and concentrate on my breathes and slow my mind down. These exercise have been beneficial in a way that I have been able to sleep better and wake up earlier feeling refreshed and clear minded! The connection between spiritual and physical and mental wellness go hand in hand.  I think it would be really hard to have physical wellness and spiritual wellness if I didn't practice mental fitness. The mental fitness trains me to be better at controlling what I want to be in life and makes me feel like every thing I do in life is with purpose and with a deeper consciousness.

Elissa

No comments:

Post a Comment