Tuesday 19 June 2012

Unit2 Journey On Relaxation Exercise

This exercise was very relaxing and hard to stay awake for, so I had to listen to it a few times. As a Mother of three, it takes me some time to try and quite my mind and stay focused on my daily duties and projects. However, I found this exercise very fulfilling, this is what training the mind is all about! Focusing on areas of the body and relaxing feels like I have done a true service to my body, mind and spirit, on top of the healthy eating and supplements I take every day. Even though this relaxation exercise was only 15 minutes long, I felt like this forced me to take a little time out for myself. I highly recommend these exercises and I am going to start having my whole family participate!

Elissa

1 comment:

  1. I too have a hard time shutting off the world. I am a mother of four. Two teenagers and a 6 and 4 year old. All the regular noise was going on in the back ground when i tried this exercise but with the help of headphones I did manage to shut it off for 15 minutes. We mothers NEED to take time for ourselves or we are of no worth to our families!

    ReplyDelete